IRS Natinwide tax forums
The IRS Nationwide Tax Forums Online (NTFO) provides information for tax professionals from the speakers at the IRS Nationwide tax forums. Each online, self-study seminar includes interactive video synchronized with a PowerPoint presentation, along with downloadable slides and transcript.
NTFO seminars may be taken for either continuing professional education (CPE) credit or audit. NTFO is registered with the Internal Revenue Service and the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as an approved sponsor of continuing professional education for CPAs and EAs.
NTFO offers seminars from previous-year IRS Nationwide Tax Forums (some seminars are only available for audit.)
2018 NTFO Seminars
- Advocating for Your Uniformed Client — Military Tax Issues
- Automated Underreporter
- Collection Issues
- Enhancing the Tax Pro Experience: Navigating the IRS with Communications and Liaison
- Get Ready for the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act New Due Diligence Requirements
- Highlights of Tax Changes from a Tax Forms Perspective
- Nonresident Aliens (NRAs) and U.S. Real Estate Investments
- S Corporation Shareholder Basis
- Security and e-Services — How to Protect Your EFIN, PTIN, and CAF Number
- What Happens in a Collection Appeals Hearing
- What Happens in an Examination Appeals Hearing
- What is Your Authority for That?
- Working with Collections — Balance Due Options